What is Synthesis?
A tuned wheel system – so, how does it improve the riding experience?
A tuned and optimized front and rear specific carbon wheel system that addresses the specific performance requirements of mountain bike riding.
A compliant tuned front wheel to enhance control and handling characteristics through increased dampening while maintaining the wheels contact patch. It “turns”.
The front wheel is balanced with a stiff tuned rear wheel. This offers directional stability, anchoring and responsiveness in handling at speed. It “tracks”.
- Improved handling
- Specifically designed front & rear wheel system that turns and tracks to enhance tyre performance
- Specific inner rim widths for front and rear
- Exceptional ride quality
- Less rider fatigue through the smoother ride characteristics
- Increased controlled ride
- Better grip, tracking and handling
- A centre of gravity that correctly accounts for front and rear load distribution
- Tuned wheel system that is front & rear specific