For Bike Hire Terms and Conditions please click here
Pedalabikeaway may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from Jan 2010.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once your browser agrees, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and we do not keep individual information about you in this process.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Cookies known to be used on this site that use information in a statistical way are from :- Google Analytics, Google Adsense (used in YouTube video advertising for example), DoubleClick
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. We do not control or audit these third party web sites/ businesses and are not responsible for any aspect of these organisations. However if you have any feedback either positive or negative we would be pleased to receive it. We regularly review the sites we link to and only want to link to high quality businesses that our customers will be happy with.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
This website and its content is copyright of Pedalabikeaway Ltd- © Pedalabikeaway 2010. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Pedalabikeaway and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Pedalabikeaway. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Pedalabikeaway takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
These are the rules which apply to your participation in our Facebook/Instagram Competitions & Giveaways. By submitting your entry, you agree to these rules and agree to be bound by these t&cs. If you do not agree, please do not submit your entry.
1. The promoter of the prize draw is Pedalabikeaway.
3. The prize draw is open to UK residents only, excluding Pedalabikeaway employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with any sweepstakes or prize draws.
4. Entry for this prize draw is as per the instructions on the Facebook or Instagram post relating to the giveaway.
5. Late, invalid or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost entries.
6. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. Pedalabikeaway reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time.
7. The winner/s will be chosen at random (unless stated otherwise in the giveaway post) by software and will be notified either through Facebook or Instagram’s direct messaging system or via comment within 7 days after the closing date and will be asked to reply within 7 days of being notified to clclaim their prize.
8. The prize draw closes on the date specified. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
9. Please ensure your privacy settings on Facebook or Instagram allow us to message you. If the winners’ privacy settings mean we are unable to inform them of their prize through Facebook’s messaging system and they do not respond to comments informing them of the prize on the post itself, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another randomly selected entrant. If the winners do not respond within 7 days of our Facebook or Instagram notification, we reserve the right to offer the prize to a runner-up or to re-offer the prize in a future competition or draw.
10. Any personal contact information you supply will be used only for the purposes of administering the sweepstake
11. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the sweepstake and the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
12. The sweepstake and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.